Pages

Posts by Category

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome!

God bless!


I want to start this post off by saying, Welcome! I sincerely hope and pray that you, the reader, are being lead by the Holy Spirit to this place. Because, of course, there is a purpose for everything.


"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"
-Ecclesiastes 3:1


Therefore, I know in my heart there is a reason why you're here. You may be wondering why another "God Blog" has popped up in what we call the world wide web. This is my response: Because God so loved the world. And He still does! God's son Jesus came to save the world, to let the people of the world (who utilize the web - world-wide -) know that He is the only way to salvation and eternal life.


Just think, if every single person on the web around the world would believe in Him, how this world would be!


I have decided to start this blog because I truly believe that I can make a change in this world, just by doing my job: announcing the Gospel to every person, in every nation. God calls every one of us to preach the great news of salvation and eternity with Him. Who wouldn't want to go to heaven?! Crystal seas, streets of gold, mansions, and best of all, we'll be able to see our Lord and Savior. People, get ready, because Jesus is coming soon!


Join me here and share the wonderful testimonies that God has done and is doing in your life. I will also be writing devotionals so that you may go on with your day with a thought or memory in mind - straight from the Lord. I pray that everything published on this blog will be of blessing and encouragement to you. And lastly, I also pray what Paul prayed:


"I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ."


-Philemon 1:6


Thank you for reading, I will have many more posts coming soon! God bless and Enjoy! :)


-Jacky Inostrosa

No comments:

Post a Comment